Proofs and Digitals will be available by the end of November. Prints ordered will be back to Homeschool Plus before Christmas break.
Make Up Photos can be arranged to be taken in Virginia Beach during November by emailing SoleilLifeArt@gmail.com or can be taken at Homeschool Plus during the 2 make-up spring days (to be determined).
*Theatre students will have school photos taken during class Wednesday, Oct 5
*K-1-2 Academy students (who are not in theatre) will have school photos taken during class Thursday, Oct 6
*Preschool Academy will have school photos taken during class Wednesday, Oct 12
• THURS OCT 13 -- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A PHOTO TIME
*3-4-5-6 Academy students (who are not in theatre) will have school photos taken during class Thursday, Oct 13
• TUES OCT 18 -- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A PHOTO TIME
*7-8 Academy students (who are not in theatre) will have school photos taken during class Tuesday, Oct 18
Please use ONE SPACE per individual child (or teacher/staff) who would like to have a school photo taken. This will be the time specifically assigned to have your picture taken at HSP. If your child is in class during this time, they can leave class briefly for their photo, or you can sign up for a time outside of your child's classes. Students in Academy or Theatre will have photos taken during class time; you do not need to sign up your student for a time slot if they are enrolled in Academy or Theatre. You DO need to fill out a photo order sheet. If your child is enrolled in both Academy and Theatre, they will be photographed Wednesday, Oct 5.
School photos are $5 (sitting/editing/photo fee). These photos will be used in the yearbook, unless you opt out. Options to purchase prints or digital files for your use are on the photo order sheet at the front counter by parent folders, and can be obtained by emailing HomeschoolPlusYearbook@gmail.com ALL individuals being photographed need one of these sheets for verification of name spelling and parent/adult contact information at the time their photo is taken. Your full order, or the $5 alone, can be prepaid per directions at the bottom of the sheet. Please fill out this sheet *before* your photo day.
TIPS FOR YOUR BEST SCHOOL PHOTO:
• School photo background will be variegated blues. Click here to see examples.
• Dark, deep, and solid colors for a shirt look best for these portraits (black, navy, deep purple, deep green, deep mauve, dark brown, solid primary colors, etc.). Only waist up is visible in photos. If you wear flip flops and shorts, or have messy hands and feet - no one will know!
• Small items like stray hairs, a food spill or sweat on a shirt, pimples, etc. will be edited out. If your shirt has a small logo or graphic you'd like removed, please make note of this. If you have any area of concern, please share when your photo is taken, or make a note on your photo sheet. Danelle is skilled at hand-editing photos for special requests.
• Photos are taken later in the day because children of all ages tend to have the most natural smiles and are authentically the happiest when they have gotten into their day and had fun with friends, vs. first thing in the morning. This results in better school photos and outcomes for you! If none of the time slots work for your child, or you prefer non-school days, email HomeschoolPlusYearbook@gmail.com Note: if you need a time someone else has already taken, email as well. We may be able to fit you in.
To order your yearbook early before Oct 31 and save 10%, visit TinyURL.com/HSPYearbook and choose softcover or hardcover. You can add in your personalized photos and additional personalized pages during the school year (these personal pages print only in your yearbook on April 1, 2023).
*If you ordered a yearbook last year, use your same email/log in OR you can create a new account with a new email
*To order a previous yearbook from 2020-2021 or 2021-2022, email HomeschoolPlusYearbook@gmail.com (previous years books cannot be personalized and incur a $5 shipping fee)